About

Welcome to my Blog, and thanks for stopping by.
This is where you will find a few extra details of my shoots, excursions and everyday fun. This is where you will get to know me a little better, and follow with me through life's adventures and challenges. This is where I will share me.
So have a look around, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Sincerely,
Mandi Miles

Looking for the website? Miles Away Photography Website
And don't forget to check out the Galleries on Flickr.


Monday, August 20, 2012

Northern Lights over Lake Eugenia

Here are some shots of the Northern Lights over Lake Eugenia this summer.

I slept out in the car for a bit trying to see if they would get brighter, but it was a wasted effort.  I am fascinated by the stars, and what could be out there.  I am still working on my star photography skills, but I did get a couple of keepers this time.

I am sorry to say that I missed the Perseids Meteor Shower this year, the first time in a long time, but hopefully I will catch up next year.

Aurora Borealis over the lovely Lake Eugenia.



This second one is a lengthier exposure, trying to actually capture the movement of the earth and stars, creating a touch of trails.



No comments:

Post a Comment