About

Welcome to my Blog, and thanks for stopping by.
This is where you will find a few extra details of my shoots, excursions and everyday fun. This is where you will get to know me a little better, and follow with me through life's adventures and challenges. This is where I will share me.
So have a look around, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Sincerely,
Mandi Miles

Looking for the website? Miles Away Photography Website
And don't forget to check out the Galleries on Flickr.


Monday, August 6, 2012

Harvey Bank

While driving along the Bay of Fundy coastal drive, on our way towards Alma area to search out a certain lighthouse, we stumbled upon this area.  We never did get to the lighthouse we were looking for, but that's Ok.  This area was simply gorgeous with the setting sun.  We spent the evening driving random roads in the fields around this area.  It was great fun, and leave it to me to find the cowpath roads.  Glad we had the truck. More on this are to come, and I will post a few shots of the roads we found ourselves on as well


This panoramic is 5 photos stitched together, I wanted to show the entire basin of water.  Amazing!




The panoramic above was 5 shots stitched together.  I love love love the red clay in this area, and it's simply amazing to watch the tide go in and out.  I believe it was just starting to come back in for this shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment