About

Welcome to my Blog, and thanks for stopping by.
This is where you will find a few extra details of my shoots, excursions and everyday fun. This is where you will get to know me a little better, and follow with me through life's adventures and challenges. This is where I will share me.
So have a look around, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Sincerely,
Mandi Miles

Looking for the website? Miles Away Photography Website
And don't forget to check out the Galleries on Flickr.


Sunday, January 6, 2013

Winter Wonderland in Grey County

Grey County is such a gorgeous place, no matter the season.  Between Christmas and NewYear's a an icy frosty day came.  Everything was coated, and of course the shutter finger was itching.  These are all taken close to Flesherton and Markdale ON. I went on a back road drive and stopped whenever something caught my eye.  I found most of the photos look like they were taken with infrared, but that's was just the gorgeousness of the day.









No comments:

Post a Comment