About

Welcome to my Blog, and thanks for stopping by.
This is where you will find a few extra details of my shoots, excursions and everyday fun. This is where you will get to know me a little better, and follow with me through life's adventures and challenges. This is where I will share me.
So have a look around, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Sincerely,
Mandi Miles

Looking for the website? Miles Away Photography Website
And don't forget to check out the Galleries on Flickr.


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Maternity Shoot at Hogg's Falls

Well, this lovely young lady has had her bundle of joy, and her daughter is around 10 weeks now.  If you have followed my work, i have had the privilige of shooting this couple at this location before for their engagement shoot, and I also photographed their wedding.
Congratulations Rosie and Brett on your bundle of joy, and welcome to Mallory Avery :)



I adore shooting at the falls, it's just gorgeous.




The sun came out for a little peak at the end of the session.  The shutter button started to go a mile a minute trying to capture the gorgeous light before it snuck behind the clouds again.





No comments:

Post a Comment