About

Welcome to my Blog, and thanks for stopping by.
This is where you will find a few extra details of my shoots, excursions and everyday fun. This is where you will get to know me a little better, and follow with me through life's adventures and challenges. This is where I will share me.
So have a look around, and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Sincerely,
Mandi Miles

Looking for the website? Miles Away Photography Website
And don't forget to check out the Galleries on Flickr.


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Road Trip


William Mitton Bridge - known as the 'Traveling Bridge' as it was moved here from another county.  Built in 1942.  Vehicles no longer pass over the bridge, but you can still reach this gem on foot.  It is 23.2 metres (76 feet) long.  Came across this completely by accident after a wrong turn.


This was my first real taste of the beautiful red clay that abounds in New Brunswick, and as you can see the tide is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment